Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Your heart makes you love not your brain!!


As long as I am being mature, I seem to have my own philosophies and thoughts about anything that exists around me. Of course, love can not be expected from anything. Well, saying so can be weirder because love is the most natural, fundamental and is a modern matter in our life.

Love seems to appear so suddenly at any moment. When I am in love, whether I realize it or not, there are so many cases that my reason and emotion conflict each other. My brain knows exactly what actions I have to take; however, my heart and emotion which are the most significant things always order me to take an opposite way. I reckon that means I do not really love someone. Apparently, I’ve been realizing that.

It is believed that human-nature is basically selfish, aggressive and greedy. So I believe that's why so many people accept as true love as the most precious and valuable thing because love is the only thing that can deny human-nature.

Love from your brain is manufactured love. That love has an expiry date. After the expiry date, the manufacture love is useless. ‘True love’ can not be from your brain, it must be from your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home