Thursday, January 18, 2007

50 Questions & 50 Answers



1. Sex? Male

2. D.O.B? 02.07.1983

3. Height? 178

4. Weight? 67

5. Waist measurement? 30”

6. The girth of your chest? No idea

7. Feet size? I wear size 9 – 270 mm

8. Blood type? B

9. Nick name? Han

10. Hometown? Busan, South Korea

11. Current address? 78/414-418 Pitt St. Sydney NSW 2000

12. Family? Father, Mother and me

13. Character? Too complicated to explain

14. Drinking capacity? Two bottles of Soju (Soju is Korean alcohol – 21% of alcohol)

15. Smoking? Stopped

16. First kiss? When 15 yrs old

17. Where? My friend’s place

18. Who? A girl!!

19. Why? Drunk!!

20. How was it? Drunk!!

21. Hobby? Playing soccer, Watching soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball, table tennis and movies
(Korean), Listening to the music and Reading soccer magazines

22. Motto? Do your best! & Enjoy your life!

23. When you want to get married? Whenever I think I’m ready

24. Describe yourself by one word? Weird

25. Favorite movie? My sassy girl

26. Favorite novel? The old man and the sea - Ernest Hemingway

27. Idol? Aresene Wenger, Guss Hiddink and Rui Costa

28. How do you keep fit? Drinking a lot … of water

29. Sleep habit? Snoring, kicking and hugging a pillow

30. What type of person you want to be? Competent, credible or reliable person in my field

31. Good points?

32. Bad points? Lazy, thinking too much and timid

33. How do you get rid of your stress? Singing and playing soccer

34. Unforgettable friend? Too many to write

35. Unforgettable TV show? K-league highlights

36. Unforgettable soccer match? Liverpool versus A.C Milan (CL Final 2004-2005)

37. Favorite song? Master of puppets

38. Favorite food? Fish & chips

39. Favorite season? Fall

40. Favorite singer? Metallica, Zakk Wylde, Slayer, Black Sabbath and Ronnie James Dio

41. Favorite soccer player? Rui Costa, Cesc and Rosicky

42. When do you feel that you want to be in love with someone? When I am sick and tired

43. Your dream when you were a child? Soccer player or manager

44. Now? Soccer journalist or analyst or reporter or commentator things like that

45. Hateful singer and song? No idea

46. Idle type of woman? Hot, rich and smart

47. Role model?

48. Happiest moment? 2002 world cup

49. Saddest moment? Military service

50. Angriest moment? Military service


4 Comments:

Blogger tephiee said...

Dude, reading this post makes me know who you are even more! Interesting… Btw, great pic!

1:46 am  
Blogger joyce said...

yeh Aquarius rocks !

I'm 8th Feb :)

& I my favourite writer is Hemingway as well

We've got a lot in common except da sports thing ^^

3:02 am  
Blogger joyce said...

yeh Aquarius rocks !

I'm 8th Feb :)

& I my favourite writer is Hemingway as well

See we've got a lot in common

except da sports thing ^^

3:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

5:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home